SmileyCoin Price Hits $0.0000 on Major Exchanges (SMLY)
SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $267,230.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 42.6% lower against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.