SmartCash Tops One Day Volume of $180,898.00 (SMART)
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, SmartCash has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $12.78 million and $180,898.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0121 or 0.00000334 BTC on major exchanges including Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,635.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.31 or 0.03367393 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.52 or 0.03510905 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00862031 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.13 or 0.01270065 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00118347 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.46 or 0.01471764 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.99 or 0.00330017 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00023968 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, CoinBene, CoinExchange, Braziliex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.