SmartCash (SMART) 24 Hour Volume Tops $152,495.00
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 22nd. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $104.98 million and approximately $152,495.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SmartCash has traded down 27.6% against the dollar. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001492 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,686.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $535.14 or 0.06180030 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.70 or 0.11625800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.80 or 0.01880050 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.83 or 0.02411590 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.20 or 0.00221691 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00093423 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.90 or 0.00714866 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.36 or 0.02868160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.