Skyline Medical (SKLN) Receiving Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Analysis Finds
Headlines about Skyline Medical (NASDAQ:SKLN) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Skyline Medical earned a daily sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 45.2551903620768 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Helomics® Corporation and Ariel Precision Medicine, Inc. sign a services agreement to Advance Clinical Genomics in Precision Medicine Applications (finance.yahoo.com)
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) to Acquire up to 25% Equity Stake in Helomics Corporation (streetinsider.com)
- Skyline Medical : Acquiring up to 25% Equity Stake in Helomics Corporation, a Precision Diagnostics Company (4-traders.com)
- Does Zero-Debt Make Skyline Medical Inc (NASDAQ:SKLN) A Financially Strong Company? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Skyline Medical and Helomics expand into Next Generation Sequencing for Personalized Medicine (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Skyline Medical (SKLN) traded down $0.05 during trading on Thursday, reaching $1.09. The company had a trading volume of 776,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 440,281. Skyline Medical has a 12 month low of $0.99 and a 12 month high of $3.45.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was originally published by Watch List News and is owned by of Watch List News. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark & copyright laws. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/skyline-medical-skln-receiving-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-analysis-finds/1776288.html.
Skyline Medical Company Profile
Skyline Medical Inc is a medical device company that develops and manufactures The STREAMWAY System, a solution for the collection and disposal of infectious fluids that result from surgical procedures and post-operative care. The Company distributes these products to hospitals, surgical centers and other medical facilities where bodily and irrigation fluids produced during surgical procedures must be contained, measured, documented and disposed.
Receive News & Ratings for Skyline Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skyline Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.