Skycoin (SKY) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $452,652.00
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. Skycoin has a total market cap of $116.11 million and approximately $452,652.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for $15.58 or 0.00163852 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. During the last week, Skycoin has traded 23.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.21 or 0.01233000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003617 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019031 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00060959 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00095817 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.20 or 0.00222990 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.