SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 19th. One SkinCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. SkinCoin has a market cap of $210,833.96 and approximately $23,810.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SkinCoin has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.66 or 0.00065362 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00019590 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.46 or 0.00089970 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $359.09 or 0.00640268 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $3,652.69 or 0.06512846 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00040827 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skincoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency for making bets, accepting and sending payments for game skins in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2. Skincoin Tokens (SKIN) are to be released via the Ethereum blockchain platform. Tokens shall be used for trading with game sites, buying/selling skins, making bets on gambling and betting platforms. “
SkinCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SkinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.