SingularityNET Price Hits $0.0170 (AGI)
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. During the last week, SingularityNET has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, Tidex and Kucoin. SingularityNET has a market cap of $13.92 million and $132,972.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010974 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.41 or 0.01726072 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00168497 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050272 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00110534 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Binance, Ethfinex, Kucoin, Tidex, Liqui and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.