SingularDTV (SNGLS) Price Up 7.8% Over Last 7 Days
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. During the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $6.21 million and $1.76 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for about $0.0103 or 0.00000120 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Livecoin, Binance and Ethfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236456 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $125.51 or 0.01455197 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00034035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00141273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Braziliex, Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ChaoEX, Ethfinex, OKEx and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.