Silent Notary (SNTR) Market Cap Hits $1.08 Million
Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, DEx.top, DDEX and TOPBTC. Silent Notary has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $100,698.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded up 1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008047 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00386989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.57 or 0.01731281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00232387 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004819 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025899 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Buying and Selling Silent Notary
Silent Notary can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, DEx.top, Hotbit, Bilaxy, DDEX, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.