Signet Jewelers (SIG) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) recently:
- 11/25/2017 – Signet Jewelers was given a new $54.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/25/2017 – Signet Jewelers was given a new $66.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 11/22/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its price target lowered by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $83.00 to $60.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $66.00 to $60.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2017 – Signet Jewelers was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $75.00.
- 11/15/2017 – Signet Jewelers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Signet Jewelers, which have underperformed the industry significantly in a year, took a sharp U-turn following robust second-quarter fiscal 2018 results. The bullish run helped it to outpace the industry in the past three months. Notably, this marked the second time in the past eleven quarters, wherein sales surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Following, earnings estimates for fiscal 2018 and 2019 have been rising. Further, Signet announced an agreement to acquire R2Net which will enhance digital shopping experience. Moreover, the company is striving hard to place itself on the growth trajectory, as evident from planned capital investments. However, margins which have been declining since the past few quarters will remain under pressure in the second half of the year. On the other hand, despite reporting higher comps in the reported quarter, the company maintained tepid comps guidance which remains a major concern for investors.”
- 11/14/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at Buckingham Research from $55.00 to $72.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/2/2017 – Signet Jewelers is now covered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They set a “neutral” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Signet Jewelers was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/29/2017 – Signet Jewelers had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northcoast Research.
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE SIG) opened at $49.80 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a current ratio of 2.63 and a quick ratio of 1.14. The firm has a market capitalization of $3,010.91, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.61, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.06 and a beta of 1.03. Signet Jewelers Limited has a twelve month low of $46.09 and a twelve month high of $99.19.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE:SIG) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 24th. The company reported $1.33 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.10 by $0.23. The company had revenue of $1.40 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.33 billion. Signet Jewelers had a return on equity of 20.76% and a net margin of 7.32%. Signet Jewelers’s revenue was up 1.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $1.14 earnings per share. equities research analysts forecast that Signet Jewelers Limited will post 6.27 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Signet Jewelers Limited is a retailer of diamond jewelry. The Company’s segments include the Sterling Jewelers division; the Zale division, which consists of the Zale Jewelry and Piercing Pagoda segments; the UK Jewelry division, and Other. The Sterling Jewelers division’s stores operate in the United States principally as Kay Jewelers (Kay), Kay Jewelers Outlet, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry (Jared) and Jared Vault.
Receive News & Ratings for Signet Jewelers Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Signet Jewelers Limited and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.