Signature Chain (CURRENCY:SIGN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. One Signature Chain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Signature Chain has a total market cap of $3.48 million and approximately $40,728.00 worth of Signature Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Signature Chain has traded up 29.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
About Signature Chain
According to CryptoCompare, “Signature Chain aims to provide a solution to known certification issues, by offering a platform that allows anyone to certify data and files on a blockchain. Additionally, Signature Chain hopes to help other Waves projects by offering a custom and project dedicated web-wallet service. “
Buying and Selling Signature Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signature Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signature Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Signature Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signature Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signature Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.