Siacoin (SC) One Day Volume Tops $3.93 Million
Siacoin (CURRENCY:SC) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. One Siacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0125 or 0.00000145 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, Bittrex and BITHOLIC. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $416.17 million and $3.93 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Siacoin has traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,661.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $525.50 or 0.06103810 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,003.40 or 0.11654800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.88 or 0.01891850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $210.72 or 0.02447570 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00216045 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00088867 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.32 or 0.00688986 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $246.88 or 0.02867530 BTC.
Siacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their computers to form a decentralized network. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from hosts on Sia. This is accomplish via “smart” storage contracts stored on the Sia blockchain. The smart contract provides a payment to the host only after the host has kept the file for a given amount of time. If the host loses the file, the host does not get paid. The distrubuted nature of the Sia network enables many optimizations in latency, throughput, reliability, and security. The decentralized nature of the Sia network enables anyone with storage to get paid, lowering the barrier to entry and reducing the overall price of cloud storage. The Sia cryptocurrency is live! You can rent storage using siacoins and hosts providing storage to the network receive compensation in the form of siacoins. The storage platform itself is still in beta, and only uploads that are 500mb or less in size are supported by the wallet. “
Siacoin Coin Trading
Siacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Poloniex, Abucoins, HitBTC, Bisq, BITHOLIC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Siacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Siacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Siacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.