Siacoin Price Down 5.8% Over Last 7 Days (SC)
Siacoin (CURRENCY:SC) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 3rd. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $654.43 million and approximately $6.57 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0199 or 0.00000175 BTC on popular exchanges including BITHOLIC, Poloniex, Upbit and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Siacoin has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,421.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $855.97 or 0.07516190 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.00 or 0.11107900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.95 or 0.01843580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $356.92 or 0.03134070 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.89 or 0.00253692 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00131852 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $110.88 or 0.00973607 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.20 or 0.03382420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their computers to form a decentralized network. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from hosts on Sia. This is accomplish via “smart” storage contracts stored on the Sia blockchain. The smart contract provides a payment to the host only after the host has kept the file for a given amount of time. If the host loses the file, the host does not get paid. The distrubuted nature of the Sia network enables many optimizations in latency, throughput, reliability, and security. The decentralized nature of the Sia network enables anyone with storage to get paid, lowering the barrier to entry and reducing the overall price of cloud storage. The Sia cryptocurrency is live! You can rent storage using siacoins and hosts providing storage to the network receive compensation in the form of siacoins. The storage platform itself is still in beta, and only uploads that are 500mb or less in size are supported by the wallet. “
Siacoin Coin Trading
Siacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Bittrex, BITHOLIC, Upbit, Poloniex, Abucoins and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Siacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Siacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Siacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.