Powertap Hydrogen Capital Corp. (OTCMKTS:MOTNF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 22,000 shares, a drop of 44.9% from the April 30th total of 39,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 170,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Powertap Hydrogen Capital Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS MOTNF opened at $0.04 on Friday. Powertap Hydrogen Capital has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.23. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.06 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.04.
Powertap Hydrogen Capital Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Powertap Hydrogen Capital (MOTNF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.