Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (OTCMKTS:FOLGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 299,200 shares, a growth of 750.0% from the April 30th total of 35,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 528,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Falcon Oil & Gas Price Performance
Falcon Oil & Gas stock opened at $0.13 on Friday. Falcon Oil & Gas has a 52-week low of $0.06 and a 52-week high of $0.16. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.12 and a 200-day moving average of $0.11.
About Falcon Oil & Gas
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Falcon Oil & Gas (FOLGF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Falcon Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Falcon Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.