Cargotec Co. (OTCMKTS:CYJBF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,100 shares, a decrease of 12.8% from the August 15th total of 4,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Cargotec Price Performance
Shares of CYJBF stock remained flat at $52.35 during trading hours on Monday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $52.35 and its 200 day simple moving average is $51.67. Cargotec has a one year low of $29.75 and a one year high of $59.20.
- Five stocks we like better than Cargotec
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Cargotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cargotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.