Arbuthnot Banking Group (LON:ARBB – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “house stock” rating reissued by investment analysts at Shore Capital in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, MarketBeat reports.
Arbuthnot Banking Group Price Performance
ARBB stock opened at GBX 942.50 ($11.72) on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £140.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 856.82, a PEG ratio of 0.38 and a beta of 0.98. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 941.10 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 897.81. Arbuthnot Banking Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 625 ($7.77) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,002.50 ($12.47).
About Arbuthnot Banking Group
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Arbuthnot Banking Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arbuthnot Banking Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.