Shore Capital Group Ltd (LON:SGR – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 222.50 ($2.83) and traded as low as GBX 145 ($1.84). Shore Capital Group shares last traded at GBX 222.50 ($2.83), with a volume of 3,258 shares trading hands.
Shore Capital Group Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 222.50 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 222.50. The company has a market capitalization of £48.00 million and a P/E ratio of 21.60. The company has a quick ratio of 1.67, a current ratio of 1.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.19.
About Shore Capital Group
Shore Capital Group Limited offers corporate advice; a market-making business; investment research available in the United Kingdom, and a range of investment opportunities within its asset management and principal finance activities. The Company’s segments include Capital Markets, Asset Management, Central Costs and Principal Finance.
- Five stocks we like better than Shore Capital Group
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Shore Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shore Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.