ShipChain (CURRENCY:SHIP) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. ShipChain has a market cap of $2.15 million and approximately $1,077.00 worth of ShipChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ShipChain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ShipChain has traded up 86.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00085238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019370 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.16 or 0.00070371 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $472.05 or 0.00870450 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,443.94 or 0.10038593 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.38 or 0.00102130 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00044459 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ShipChain is an Ethereum-based shipment tracker platform. The ShipChain system is fully integrated across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep. The ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software. SHIP is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on ShipChain's ecosystem. “
ShipChain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShipChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShipChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ShipChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShipChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShipChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.