Shilling (SH) Trading 1.3% Lower Over Last Week
Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. One Shilling coin can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Shilling has a total market cap of $55,310.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Shilling has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010206 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official website is digitalshilling.org. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling.
Shilling Coin Trading
Shilling can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shilling should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.