Shekel (JEW) Price Reaches $0.0004 on Exchanges
Shekel (CURRENCY:JEW) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One Shekel coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Shekel has traded down 1.1% against the dollar. Shekel has a total market capitalization of $51,755.00 and approximately $54.00 worth of Shekel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00016694 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00034109 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00019492 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Shekel Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Shekel
Shekel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shekel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shekel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shekel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shekel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shekel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.