Sentinel (SENT) One Day Volume Tops $53,973.00
Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 18th. Sentinel has a total market cap of $2.99 million and approximately $53,973.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Sentinel has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Sentinel token can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Sentinel Token Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel
Sentinel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.