Sentinel Protocol 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $70,108.00 (UPP)
Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000113 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, Bittrex and GDAC. Over the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. Sentinel Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.45 million and $70,108.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020626 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009460 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010923 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00037912 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010030 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, Upbit, IDEX, Bittrex, Bibox, BitForex, DDEX and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.