Sentinel Price Hits $0.0012 on Major Exchanges (SENT)
Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded down 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Sentinel has a market cap of $2.31 million and approximately $48,786.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel token can now be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. In the last week, Sentinel has traded up 28.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel Token Profile
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.