SecureCoin (SRC) Trading 11.8% Lower Over Last 7 Days
SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $13,051.00 and $7.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SecureCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, SecureCoin has traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006067 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 130.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,095,046 coins. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SecureCoin Coin Trading
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.