SecretCoin (SCRT) Trading 50.9% Lower Over Last Week
SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One SecretCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000202 BTC on major exchanges. SecretCoin has a total market cap of $35,937.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SecretCoin has traded down 50.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00013580 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official website is secretcoin.club. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.