SecretCoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $0.00 (SCRT)
SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 26th. One SecretCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SecretCoin has a total market capitalization of $119,610.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded down 1.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005595 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00015619 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005566 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 70.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SecretCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official website is secretcoin.club. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
Buying and Selling SecretCoin
SecretCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.