Scorecoin Market Capitalization Hits $1.31 Million (SCORE)
Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Over the last week, Scorecoin has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar. Scorecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $1,383.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scorecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0315 or 0.00000310 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.32 or 0.02061770 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003397 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006006 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00013208 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00025428 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00041347 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003285 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scorecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.