Savix (CURRENCY:SVX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 12th. In the last week, Savix has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar. Savix has a market capitalization of $900,920.72 and $83,097.00 worth of Savix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Savix coin can now be bought for approximately $13.62 or 0.00024032 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00083966 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00018861 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $578.90 or 0.01021142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.28 or 0.00069288 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002042 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.55 or 0.00110331 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.20 or 0.00062087 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Savix is a standard ERC20 token with a staking mechanic embedded into the ERC20 protocol.Staking rewards get distributed directly to a holders wallet, automatically and without any transfer costs (gas-free). Staking continues even if a users combines it with other DeFi Projects. For example: providing liquidity on Uniswap would yield Uniswap fee rewards on top of the built-in staking rewards.Savix will be able to generate three passive income streams with our upcoming Trinary DApp. “
Savix Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Savix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Savix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Savix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Savix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Savix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.