Sativacoin (STV) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $0.00
Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 7th. Sativacoin has a market cap of $36,592.00 and $0.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sativacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Sativacoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 118.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,096,834 coins. The official website for Sativacoin is www.sativacoin.io. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins.
Buying and Selling Sativacoin
Sativacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sativacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sativacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.