Research analysts at Loop Capital started coverage on shares of Samsung Electronics (OTCMKTS:SSNLF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the technology company’s stock.
Separately, Sanford C. Bernstein raised Samsung Electronics from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 16th.
Shares of SSNLF opened at $57.75 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $7.46 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.23 and a beta of 3.89. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $57.75 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $57.75. Samsung Electronics has a 1 year low of $57.75 and a 1 year high of $57.75.
Samsung Electronics Company Profile (Get Rating)
Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd. engages in the consumer electronics, information technology and mobile communications, and device solutions businesses worldwide. It provides home appliances comprising of refrigerators, air dresser, washing machines, dryers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners, and air purifiers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Samsung Electronics (SSNLF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Samsung Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Samsung Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.