SALT (SALT) Price Hits $4.32 on Major Exchanges
SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. SALT has a total market cap of $233.93 million and approximately $6.04 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SALT token can now be bought for $4.32 or 0.00037996 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Token Store, Liqui and Bittrex. Over the last week, SALT has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.84 or 0.01054290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008806 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00089335 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00183208 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00015948 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta, Token Store, Radar Relay, Upbit, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.