Sabre Corporation (SABR) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR):
- 8/9/2017 – Sabre Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Sabre Corporation engages in providing technology solutions to the global travel and tourism industry. The company operates four brands/businesses: Sabre Airline Solutions (R), Sabre Hospitality Solutions (R), Sabre Travel Network (R) and Travelocity (R). Its software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by airlines hotel properties to manage critical operations, such as passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, and flight, network and crew management. Sabre Corporation is headquartered in Southlake, Texas. “
- 8/7/2017 – Sabre Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $24.00.
- 8/2/2017 – Sabre Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $27.00.
- 8/2/2017 – Sabre Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $26.00.
- 8/2/2017 – Sabre Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $27.00.
- 8/1/2017 – Sabre Corporation was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 7/8/2017 – Sabre Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Shares of Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ SABR) traded up 0.11% on Friday, hitting $17.89. 441,794 shares of the stock were exchanged. Sabre Corporation has a 52-week low of $17.81 and a 52-week high of $29.45. The company’s 50 day moving average is $21.31 and its 200-day moving average is $22.30. The stock has a market cap of $4.99 billion, a PE ratio of 37.74 and a beta of 0.71.
Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ:SABR) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The information technology services provider reported $0.35 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $900.66 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $895.05 million. Sabre Corporation had a net margin of 3.87% and a return on equity of 46.16%. The firm’s revenue was up 6.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.37 earnings per share. Analysts predict that Sabre Corporation will post $1.36 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 29th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 21st will be issued a $0.14 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th. This represents a $0.56 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.13%. Sabre Corporation’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 116.67%.
In related news, insider Hugh W. Jones sold 36,100 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.12, for a total value of $726,332.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 82,600 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,661,912. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 1.80% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Sabre Corporation is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry. The Company provides software and services to a range of travel suppliers and travel buyers. The Company operates through two business segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. Travel Network is its global business-to-business travel marketplace and consists primarily of its global distribution system (GDS) and a set of solutions that integrate with its GDS to serve travel suppliers and travel buyers.
Receive News & Ratings for Sabre Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabre Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.