Rupee 24-Hour Volume Tops $267.00 (RUP)
Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Over the last week, Rupee has traded 73.1% higher against the US dollar. One Rupee coin can now be bought for $0.0169 or 0.00000252 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $415,606.00 and approximately $267.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00023997 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 31,620,150 coins and its circulating supply is 24,663,497 coins. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.