Rubycoin Trading 14.2% Higher This Week (RBY)
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.88 or 0.00007561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $22.16 million and approximately $11,789.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.48 or 0.00280973 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00061102 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.