Rubycoin Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $1,262.00 (RBY)
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 2.9% against the dollar. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $9.27 million and approximately $1,262.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00005454 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00059600 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005279 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016727 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 33.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.