Rubycoin (RBY) Price Tops $0.46 on Major Exchanges
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Rubycoin has a market cap of $11.77 million and $4,457.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 19.9% against the US dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005640 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.40 or 0.00163190 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045280 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 219.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.