Rubicon Technology (RBCN) Receives News Impact Score of 0.19
News headlines about Rubicon Technology (NASDAQ:RBCN) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Rubicon Technology earned a coverage optimism score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the semiconductor company an impact score of 44.9559792674533 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (RBCN) Valuation According To Analysts – UK Market News (ukmarketnews.co.uk)
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBCN) Trading Volume Significantly Lower – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBCN) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBCN) Sees Light Trading Volume with 420 Shares Changing Hands – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Comparing Rubicon Technology (RBCN) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Rubicon Technology from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, September 1st.
Rubicon Technology (NASDAQ:RBCN) remained flat at $8.26 on Monday. The company had a trading volume of 48 shares. The firm’s market cap is $22.50 million. Rubicon Technology has a one year low of $0.73 and a one year high of $10.45. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.00 and its 200 day moving average price is $6.13.
Rubicon Technology Company Profile
Rubicon Technology, Inc is a vertically integrated, electronic materials provider specializing in monocrystalline sapphire for applications in light-emitting diodes (LEDs), optical systems and specialty electronic devices. The Company’s product lines include sapphire cores; four and six-inch sapphire wafers; four, six, and eight-inch patterned sapphire substrate (PSS) wafers, and optical sapphire components.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubicon Technology Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubicon Technology Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.