Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Ripio Credit Network has a market capitalization of $10.01 million and $236,992.00 worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Ripio Credit Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000062 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00029811 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.15 or 0.00025494 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.