Riot Blockchain (RIOT) Receives News Impact Score of -0.16
News headlines about Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) have been trending somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Riot Blockchain earned a coverage optimism score of -0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the technology company an impact score of 41.5273636174721 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Riot +1.1% after Bitcoin rally, licensing pact with Coinsquare (seekingalpha.com)
- Riot Blockchain’s RiotX to leverage Coinsquare’s proven platform, infrastructure, and security (investorideas.com)
- RiotX Enters Exclusive Agreement with Coinsquare in Anticipation of Launching a U.S. Focused Cryptocurrency Exchange (finance.yahoo.com)
- Analyzing Quotient (QTNT) & Riot Blockchain (RIOT) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Achieve Life Sciences (ACHV) versus Riot Blockchain (RIOT) Financial Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
NASDAQ RIOT traded down $0.11 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $6.19. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 866,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,377,499. The firm has a market capitalization of $88.42 million, a P/E ratio of -2.28 and a beta of 2.51. Riot Blockchain has a one year low of $3.69 and a one year high of $46.20.
About Riot Blockchain
Riot Blockchain, Inc focuses on building, supporting, and operating blockchain technologies, primarily through its cryptocurrency mining operations and other developed businesses, as well as joint ventures, acquisitions, and targeted investments in the sector. Its primary focus is on Bitcoin and general blockchain technology.
Featured Article: Fundamental Analysis and Choosing Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Riot Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riot Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.