Revomon (CURRENCY:REVO) traded up 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, Revomon has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. One Revomon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00001546 BTC on popular exchanges. Revomon has a market capitalization of $16.52 million and $663,871.00 worth of Revomon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00063675 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.08 or 0.00074469 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,310.96 or 0.07687065 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42,986.43 or 0.99801614 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00008585 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.90 or 0.00069421 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revomon is an online RPG that combines an incredible, immersive virtual-reality experience with the ground-breaking technology behind NFTs. REVO tokenomics are thought to sustain a whole ecosystem balanced between the investors, the project growth and the game universe. “
Revomon Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revomon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revomon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revomon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revomon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revomon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.