RevolutionVR (RVR) Trading 12.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 16th. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $3.01 million and $11,496.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0143 or 0.00000437 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $26.12 or 0.00796048 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00022162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00014661 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001988 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000714 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.