RevolutionVR (RVR) 1-Day Volume Reaches $126,970.00
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 25th. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded up 3.4% against the US dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be bought for $0.0118 or 0.00000216 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $2.47 million and $126,970.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.88 or 0.01354367 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00012967 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00010587 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00123024 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002776 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.