RevolutionVR Market Cap Achieves $7.39 Million (RVR)
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $7.39 million and approximately $23,792.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0352 or 0.00000540 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.86 or 0.00887958 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002556 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024602 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010909 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003238 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001049 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.