Revain Trading 26.5% Lower Over Last Week (R)
Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Over the last week, Revain has traded down 26.5% against the US dollar. One Revain token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.68 or 0.00014943 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit, C-CEX and BTC-Alpha. Revain has a total market cap of $310.76 million and $10.23 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.95 or 0.01046180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00039415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00089423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.41 or 0.00189938 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015709 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Kuna, Cryptopia, Mercatox, EtherDelta, BitFlip, Kucoin and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.