Resonate Blends, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KOAN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,200 shares, a decrease of 45.5% from the April 30th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Resonate Blends Price Performance
OTCMKTS:KOAN opened at $0.07 on Friday. Resonate Blends has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $0.12. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and a 200-day moving average of $0.04.
About Resonate Blends
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resonate Blends (KOAN)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Resonate Blends Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resonate Blends and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.