Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) in the last few weeks:
- 1/12/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was given a new $27.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Taylor Morrison Home Corporation is a homebuilder and land developer engaged in building single-family detached and attached homes for first-time buyers, move-up families to luxury and active adult customers. The company operates under the Taylor Morrison brand, Monarch brand and Darling Homes brand. It operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. Taylor Morrison Home Corporation is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. “
- 1/5/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was upgraded by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Taylor Morrison Home was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (NYSE TMHC) traded up $0.95 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $28.41. 2,296,700 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,679,787. The company has a current ratio of 6.85, a quick ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63. Taylor Morrison Home Corporation has a 12 month low of $18.26 and a 12 month high of $28.42. The stock has a market capitalization of $3,330.00, a P/E ratio of 45.82, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.98 and a beta of 1.47.
Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE:TMHC) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The construction company reported $0.45 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.04. The company had revenue of $908.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $914.19 million. Taylor Morrison Home had a net margin of 2.41% and a return on equity of 4.18%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 6.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.49 earnings per share. equities analysts predict that Taylor Morrison Home Corporation will post 1.84 EPS for the current year.
In other Taylor Morrison Home news, insider C. David Cone sold 35,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $23.79, for a total transaction of $832,650.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 42,511 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,011,336.69. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. 2.40% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation is a homebuilder, which designs, builds and sells single-family detached and attached homes. The Company is also a land developer, with a portfolio of lifestyle and master-planned communities. Its segments include East, which includes Atlanta, Charlotte, North Florida, Raleigh, Southwest Florida and Tampa; Central, which includes Austin, Dallas, and Houston (each of the Dallas and Houston markets include both a Taylor Morrison division and a Darling Homes division); West, which includes Bay Area, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento and Southern California, and Mortgage Operations, which includes Taylor Morrison Home Funding, LLC (TMHF) and Inspired Title Services, LLC (Inspired Title).
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Morrison Home Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Morrison Home Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.