Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sutro Biopharma (NASDAQ: STRO) in the last few weeks:
- 11/15/2023 – Sutro Biopharma had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $18.00 to $12.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/14/2023 – Sutro Biopharma had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/14/2023 – Sutro Biopharma had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Sutro Biopharma is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft. They set a “buy” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/23/2023 – Sutro Biopharma had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Sutro Biopharma is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They set an “outperform” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
Sutro Biopharma Stock Performance
Shares of Sutro Biopharma stock traded up $0.08 during trading on Monday, hitting $2.77. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 889,618 shares, compared to its average volume of 500,612. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. has a 52 week low of $2.01 and a 52 week high of $8.72. The company has a market capitalization of $168.84 million, a PE ratio of -0.95 and a beta of 0.90. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.20 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.26.
Insider Activity at Sutro Biopharma
In other Sutro Biopharma news, insider Brunilda Shtylla sold 15,428 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $4.71, for a total value of $72,665.88. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. 6.90% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Institutional Trading of Sutro Biopharma
Sutro Biopharma, Inc operates as a clinical-stage oncology company. It develops site-specific and novel-format antibody drug conjugates (ADC) that enables its proprietary integrated cell-free protein synthesis platform, XpressCF and XpressCF+. The company's product candidates include STRO-001, an ADC directed against the cancer target CD74 for patients with multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is in Phase 1 clinical trials; and STRO-002, an ADC directed against folate receptor-alpha for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers, which is in Phase 1 clinical trials.
- Five stocks we like better than Sutro Biopharma
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Sutro Biopharma Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sutro Biopharma Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.