Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Gray Television (GTN)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Gray Television (NYSE: GTN) in the last few weeks:
- 8/10/2017 – Gray Television had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $15.50.
- 8/9/2017 – Gray Television had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $16.00 to $17.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Gray Television had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $19.00 to $20.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/6/2017 – Gray Television was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Gray Television was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/18/2017 – Gray Television was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE:GTN) traded down 0.34% during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $14.45. The stock had a trading volume of 409,620 shares. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $14.10 and a 200-day moving average of $13.53. The company has a market cap of $1.04 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.99 and a beta of 3.28. Gray Television, Inc. has a one year low of $7.00 and a one year high of $15.45.
Gray Television (NYSE:GTN) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $0.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.25 by $0.03. The business had revenue of $226.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $221.05 million. Gray Television had a net margin of 13.38% and a return on equity of 18.10%. The business’s revenue was up 15.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.24 earnings per share. On average, analysts forecast that Gray Television, Inc. will post $0.92 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Gray Television, Inc is a television broadcast company. The Company owns and operates television stations and digital assets in various markets across the United States. As of February 21, 2017, the Company owned and/or operated television stations in 54 television markets broadcasting over 200 separate programming streams, including 37 affiliates of the CBS Network (CBS), 29 affiliates of the NBC Network (NBC), 20 affiliates of the ABC Network (ABC) and 15 affiliates of the FOX Network (FOX).
Receive News & Ratings for Gray Television Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gray Television Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.