Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Acacia Communications (ACIA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA):
- 11/3/2017 – Acacia Communications had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Though 3Q17 results beat expectations, Acacia issued cautious 4Q17 guidance reflecting low visibility into the timing of China provincial network build-outs and seasonality in the DCI segment. While the company awaits a resumption in orders, it continues to invest heavily in new products to maintain its industry leadership position. New products including its CFP2 ACO, CFP2 DCO and silicon PIC will all ramp in 2H17 and the CFP2 ACO and DCO products should reach 10% of 2H17 sales. ACIA’s 1.2Tbps AC1200 solution remains on track to ramp in 2H18.””
- 11/3/2017 – Acacia Communications was upgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $55.00.
- 11/3/2017 – Acacia Communications was upgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/3/2017 – Acacia Communications was upgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $44.00.
- 11/3/2017 – Acacia Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at DA Davidson to $48.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – Acacia Communications is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We are lowering our fourth-quarter revenue and EPS estimates to $104 million and $0.37, respectively , from $115 million and $0.42, to handicap potential incremental risks from ADV A (14% customer in the last six months), ZTE (36% customer in the last six months), and seasonal lumpiness around ICP customers, which typically experience a slowdown in infrastructure purchases so as to not disrupt the holiday season.””
- 10/23/2017 – Acacia Communications had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Acacia Communications had its price target lowered by analysts at MKM Partners from $64.00 to $61.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – Acacia Communications was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Acacia Communications, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets communication equipments. The Company offers coherent optical interconnect products for cloud infrastructure operators and content and communication service providers. It operates primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region. Acacia Communications, Inc. is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts. “
- 9/19/2017 – Acacia Communications is now covered by analysts at MKM Partners. They set a “buy” rating and a $64.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ ACIA) traded down $0.31 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $36.51. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 129,811 shares, compared to its average volume of 490,023. Acacia Communications, Inc. has a 52 week low of $36.75 and a 52 week high of $79.38. The company has a market cap of $1,440.00 and a P/E ratio of 12.70.
Acacia Communications (NASDAQ:ACIA) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The technology company reported $0.46 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.35 by $0.11. Acacia Communications had a return on equity of 25.29% and a net margin of 27.98%. The company had revenue of $105.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $104.35 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $1.01 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 22.4% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts anticipate that Acacia Communications, Inc. will post 1.41 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider Francis J. Murphy sold 8,380 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $48.00, for a total transaction of $402,240.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, VP Christian J. Rasmussen sold 3,307 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.46, for a total value of $147,029.22. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 33,843 shares of company stock valued at $1,567,441 in the last 90 days. 37.10% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Acacia Communications, Inc provides high-speed coherent interconnect products. The Company’s products include a series of low-power coherent digital signal processor application-specific integrated circuits (DSP ASICs), and silicon photonic integrated circuits (silicon PICs), which it has integrated into families of optical interconnect modules with transmission speeds ranging from 100 to 400 gigabits per second (Gbps) for use in long-haul, metro and inter-data center markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Acacia Communications Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acacia Communications Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.